Information We Collect
We collect personal information from you when you use our website, including:
- Contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, and location
- Information about your hearing needs, such as the type and severity of your hearing loss
- Information about your browsing behavior on our website, such as the pages you visit and the actions you take
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide you with information about hearing aids and services that may be of interest to you
- Connect you with hearing aid companies in Canada that can provide you with the products and services you need
- Improve our website and services to better meet your needs
- Send you promotional materials and updates about our products and services
- Analyze website usage and improve our website's performance
- Secure our website and protect your data
Sharing Your Information
We may share your personal information with hearing aid companies in Canada that may contact you by phone, email, SMS, or mail in order to provide you with more information about their products and services. We will only share your personal information with such companies if you give us your consent.
We will not sell, rent or share your personal information with any third party for their own marketing purposes without your express consent.
Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act
(PIPEDA) requires that we obtain your consent before collecting, using or disclosing your personal information. By using our website, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information as described in this policy.
Accessing and Updating Your Information
You have the right to access and update the personal information we have collected from you. To request access to or update your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
Changes to this policy We may update this policy from time to time to reflect changes in our privacy practices or to comply with legal requirements. We will notify you of any changes by updating the policy on our website.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or this policy, please contact us at email@example.com
This policy was last updated on January 13th, 2023
By using our website, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information as described in this policy.